SolarisCare is Australia’s leading provider of integrative cancer care. We are a vital link in the Western Australian cancer community, bringing together the best of modern medicine with evidence based support services, to achieve the best possible patient care.
Each year SolarisCare each year SolarisCare supports over 13,500 Western Australians living with cancer, through:
• Four drop in centres located within Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, St John of God Subiaco Hospital, Albany Health Campus and stand-alone centre in Bunbury.
• Access to safe and supervised complementary integrated therapies such as massage, counselling and yoga
• Community education programs and support groups
• Ongoing research into integrative oncology
• Resource and information service
• Exercise programs
All services provided by SolarisCare are free of charge.
SolarisCare Foundation aims to improve the quality of life and well-being of cancer patients and their carers by proving emotional and physical support through cancer diagnosis, treatment and recovery.