For leaders within private industry and government who face difficult decisions around complex issues that affect their staff, community and stakeholders Twyfords has developed a best-practice model; Collaborative Governance.
Collaborative Governance is a way of working with diverse stakeholders to co-create enduring solutions to our most complex challenges, problems and dilemmas.
Unlike traditional command-and-control decision-making or stakeholder engagement activities such as consultation, public meetings and advisory groups, our Collaborative Governance model is the smart leaders' approach to addressing complex and controversial dilemmas to generate outstanding and implementable outcomes.
Ask us for help when:
• You have a project to design and implement in a complex social, environmental or technical situation,
• You are faced with complex or controversial dilemmas causing community angst,
• You have a difficult leadership decision must be made via group consensus,
• You need to make a difficult decision that will impact on many people,
• You have to collaborate with other organisations to achieve your outcome.
Ask us for help with:
• Advice on solving wicked problems,
• Development of strategic stakeholder engagement plans,
• Advice on designing and running quality collaborative processes,
• Building the capacity of leaders and employees to work collaboratively.