Community spaces are available for Lynkos members to inspire each other, share, discuss ideas and build independent creative businesses. Community spaces include the Help Center, Forums, the Lynkos blog, Marketplace, e-Stores, and publicly shared content.
To make sure that Lynkos continues to be a safe and respectful place, we kindly request that you:
- Be over 18 years old in order to participate in community spaces.
- Use Conversations to facilitate business. Do not use Conversations to spam or harass other users.
- Respect other members’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information is not to be shared in public areas of the site.
- Do not use any of Lynkos’ tools or features to interfere with the businesses of other members.
- Be respectful. No Contents posted in community spaces should promote, support or celebrate hatred.
As a community member, you have the option to flag an item or a shop that does not meet Lynkos’ Guidelines . Flagging will be confidential.